Federation of Holistic Therapists
The Federation of Holistic Therapists (F.H.T.) is the largest association
in the UK. It carries global Recognition and represents over 20,000
professional therapists. The F.H.T. sets industry standards thereby ensuring
best practice for Therapists and their clients. No other UK association has
influenced the acceptance of Complementary Therapies in the UK more than the
As a fully qualified therapist holding one
of our Nationally Recognised Awards that are accepted by the F.H.T., you
will be eligible for the following membership benefits:
- As a Full Member of the F.H.T., you will be eligible for F.H.T. Insurance
policies that are related to the beauty, complementary and sports therapy
sectors in the United Kingdom. Thus you can practice with peace of mind,
knowing that comprehensive cover (a standard £3 million) is available for
a variety of treatments at an affordable cost.
- Full Members are allowed to vote at General Meetings and to serve on the
Governing Council of the F.H.T.
- Members are supplied with a multi-discipline therapy magazine, the
'International Therapist' that has the biggest circulation in the UK for
qualified therapists. This is a non-commercial editorial offering unbiased
and expert information on subjects from Aromatherapy to Yoga. Published
bi-monthly in full colour.
- Members of the F.H.T. can enjoy the benefit of major savings (upto 50%)
from over 50 leading U.K. suppliers through the Membership discount
- Every Member of the F.H.T. receives a catalogue full of products
commissioned by the F.H.T. for its Membership (e.g. association badged
clothing, aromatherapy and reflexology charts, videos and couches etc.)
- Members can call a free support line for information regarding treatment
procedures, marketing and general enquiries (access to F.H.T.ís legal
helpline and counselling helpline is provided for a small annual premium).
- Access to the F.H.T. memberís site where you can communicate with other
therapists throughout the World.
- ASET Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Diploma Course
- ASET Level 3 Diet and Nutrition Advisor Diploma Course
TodayĎs clients expect Therapists to be professional. When they visit you,
they want to be advised and treated by a fully trained and qualified
therapist. Full Membership of The Federation of Holistic Therapists shows
them that you are a true Professional. For more information please visit
the F.H.Tís website at www.fht.org.uk.